Sunday, May 8, 2011

happy mama day!




Ibu
Mak
Emak
Ummi
Mama
Whatever the nick names is…

Happy Mothers’ Day

There’s no words I could use to describe your love, sacrifice and determination. I’m not a good poet, nor a good writer. But one thing for sure, I will always be the one who love you most.
And because I LOVE YOU.. I wont make any promises just to let you down when I couldnt fulfill the promises.i just want to say i LURVE  my mOm so much..

shes a great mother in dis world....
mOm,,,thnx cz u willing to shared some lurve wif me n keeping me very well from small until now...
event u always nagging to me u still the only one in my heart....
only u know me well mOm...
LURVE U SO MUCH...!!!!!!
I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU..thnx sebap da lahirkan shaye sbgai ank mak..thnx lg skali sbp besarkan kami adek bradek yg sememangnye degil2 belake..terutamenye saye la kan..mmg degil dan luar biase dri adek2 yg laen..huhux..taun niy sediynye...xdpt clbrte matha day same fmly..sedih sgt...adeh..xpe..next year..inshaallah..pape pom shaye nk ckp shaye syg mak sgt!!ouh sediy nye la..nk nages plak..bnyk dose kot kat mak..huhu



BarU cilok pic nie kt fb alg..dorang sume smbut mathe day ramai2..haish...sediy betol..




No comments:

Post a Comment